After you have downloaded and installed the IE View plugin from here, please follow the instructions below to get the IE View Icon onto the browser window.
1. Right click anywhere on the Firefox Menu bar to bring up a menu similar to the one below.
2. Choose "Customize" at the bottom of the menu.
3. When the window with all of the Icon options shows, click on the IE View Icon and drag it to...
4. ...the place circled below, or somewhere to your liking.
5. The Item will now appear on the main window of your browser. When you want to listen to a radio station, navigate to the correct page in Firefox, and then click the IE View button at the top of your screen.